What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The ultimate automated local business directory plugin
- Allow visitors to get detailed information about business listings including location, website, reviews, maps and more right within the blog
- Simple to use yet powerful components that allow you to add a powerful local business search functionality to your current blogs
- Gives you access to rich, local business listings to enhance your existing user experience on your blogs
- Display profiles of businesses using information from WP Local Plus’s dynamic self updating system
- Full Google Maps Integration – Show business search results as places on a map
- High powered search tool – WP Local Plus’s local business and offer search
- Enhance your blog or local directory with more than just business listing
- With built in contextual text ad system
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WP Local Plus scores 72.33/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.wplocalplus.com/feature-table/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: wplocalplus.com you’ll also be taken through to wplocalplus.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)